Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam (I'll either find a way or make one) was the other choice for my blog title. Oozing with testosterone, this seemed perfect for me.

Ultimately, the fear of failure is a bigger motivator for me than the glory of conquest. In other words, I hate to lose.

Don't misunderstand, I love winning together with all the fame and fortune that comes with success. I just hate losing more than I like winning.

Everything I've excelled at started with a failure. Analyst this as much you want, it works for me.

The problem is that, recently, I've lost the ability to feel fear. Either I find a new motivator or I learn to be afraid again.

I'd rather feel fear again.

Fear makes a person feel alive. Being vunerable keeps humility in perspective and humanity in introspective.


One - U2

No comments:

Post a Comment